Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May is Zombie Month


MAY is Zombie Awareness Month as dubbed by the (Zombie Research Society).

Throwing in some zombies into my mix this May.


Books featured:

Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End (Apocalypse Z #1)
by Manel Loureiro
translated by Pamela Carmell
Amazon | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

I Am A Hero
Omnibus, Volume 2
by Kengo Hanazawa
Amazon | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

I Am A Hero
Omnibus, Volume 3
by Kengo Hanazawa
Amazon | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 5


Film featured:

Santa Clarita Diet
Netflix series, season one
imdb | my review | rating: 4


Waiting to watch:

The Walking Dead
tv series, season 8
imdb


Crafts:


Used from spring themed paper cuts.


Attempted to create a house of zombie cards, but the card shape and weight was not accommodating.


~*~

* header image source
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu