Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-thon - Hour 1

Good Morning from San Francisco!


Hello to fellow participants!
Hello to cheerleaders!
and Hello to my blomies!

It's still too early 5:15 am for coffee, but I thought I'd post before picking up my first book.

I'm going for some steampunk to start the day.

*** First mini-challenge ***

1. I'm reading from my home in San Francisco, CA.

2. Facts about me - bookish:

- fell in love with books at age 10
- prefer paperback to hardback books
- started my book blog in February

3. So far, 8 books are in my reading pile for today.

4. My main goal is to get through the 8 books listed.

5. My advice as a second-timer is take stretching breaks at least once each hour.

Now, on with some reading...


*blomie = blogger + homie

*image source


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu