Monday, October 19, 2009

Pemberley Ball - 3 RSVP sample

Pemberley Ball
November 20-22, 2009
3-day party
event postings will be up each day
from 6pm - 8pm PST
(you're welcome to participate when you can)


Lady Vee

Greetings! I am the wife of Lord Vee of America. We are visiting our distant relations Fitzwilliam Darcy and his sister Georgiana. We are also present this season to acquire books for our book selling business in America.

Mr. Darcy has been kind enough to hold a Ball in my honor so that I may make new acquaintances of persons in the vicinity. Little does he know I have ulterior motives. I wish to do some match-making and find him a perfect mistress for Pemberley. Mayhaps you are that special someone or your eligible daughter(s)?

Behold, the picture above. It is not of me, but of the gown I wish to wear for the Pemberley Ball. Do be so kind as to include a picture of your attire for the big event in your RSVP post.

My Mr. Darcy

Elliot Cowan

*inspired by the Everything Austen Challenge hosted by Stephanie's Written Word

*image of gown


*back to Invitation


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu