Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox - 06.13.10



After you take a gander of my mailbox can you take a moment to read my post on Vampires vs. Werewolves and tell me where you stand in comments there.




Bought:

The Strangely Beautiful Tale
of Miss Percy Parker

by Leanna Renee Hieber

~*~

For review:

Getting ready for September Zombies...

After the End
by Bonnie Dee
ebook - YA & zombies - eek!

~*~

For review and giveaway:

Steamside Chronicles
by Ciar Cullen
ebook giveaway courtesy of author
go to Smashwords to get it for FREE!

~*~

Manifest
book 1 of Mystyx series
by Artist Arthur - my review
ARC courtesy of Harlequin imprint KimaniTru
Thanks Lisa!

~*~
Won from contest:

The Highest Stakes
by Emery Lee
from First Reads of Goodreads

~*~

Firefly: Still Flying
featuring new stories from the writers of the original tv episodes
from Twitch

~*~

* per usual, check out the sidebar for my current giveaways to you

* image from Leafcutter Designs - world's smallest postal service

* In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu