Sunday, September 6, 2009

Winner - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Winner

Thanks to all contestants!

Please note: The winner was selected by name out of the nose mug.

I shall be emailing you for your snail mail. If you don't receive it, please feel free to send your info to me vvb32 at yahoo.com -- enjoy the read!


and the winner is...

( drrrrrrrrrrummmmrolllllllllllllll )

Zombie Girrrl

of Crackin' Spines & Takin' Brains
fka: Crakin' Spines & Takin' Names
(I love the tribute to zombies!)

Zombie Girrrl says:
If I were a zombie, I'd feast on Mr. Darcy because I've always pictured him as Colin Firth and he's so cute and bumbly. I imagine he'd exceedingly polite in his please for mercy, "Excuse me, my lady, but could you refrain from chewing on my arm thusly. It is rather painful!" XD

The book giveaway prize:

You can read my review here.

Contest results:

If you were a zombie, who would you feast on if given the opportunity?

63% choose Mr. Darcy
25% choose Elizabeth
12% choose Mr. Collins
0% choose Lady Catherine


as for me, I'd choose Elizabeth

Here are some good Elizabeth reasons:

Elnice says:
Elizabeth-because if I was a zombie, she would probably be one of the biggest threats.

Sylvia says:
Well, I would probably feast on Elizabeth and when I'm done with her, I'll have Mr. Darcy all to myself! (does the evil laugh!!) lol!!:)

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu