Sunday, August 9, 2009

Service Interruption - 1

Hello all,

I've been re-thinking this site and organizing posts and such and have come to the conclusion that I wanted to officially say that this site will include more than just YA. While YA will always be in the mix of my reading I wanted to include a sprinkling of adult novels as well. I love fiction so that focus will stay.

The influencers of this transformation are due to recent non-YA challenges I've joined which I've been so taken with lately...


Everything Austen hosted by Stephanie at The Written Word
- I should mention for those interested that I've found a few YA Austen-themed books which I've included in my challenge.


The Sookie Stackhouse Challenge hosted by Beth Fish Reads



*source of housewife
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu