Sunday, June 28, 2009

In My Mailbox - 11

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc. You can find out more information on how to setup your own In My Mailbox here.


Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.

Bought:


Fairy Tale
by Cyn Balog

-because the Fae are calling










Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales - Sanctuary
by Melissa Marr

-because the power of the Fae is strong this week

My book review here.








Breathers: A Zombie's Lament
by S.G. Browne

-because of September Zombies week









Borrowed
:


Zombie Blondes
by Brian James - my review

-because of September Zombies week








 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu